Partner with SGF Contracting Services
SGF is highly invested in establishing long term partnerships with professional, licensed, and insured general contractors, specialty contractors (flooring, countertops, pools, etc.) and material suppliers in each of the markets we serve. They are an extension of the SGF family, working to provide the highest quality of services needed to exceed client expectations. SGF currently works in the following areas:
Become a SGF Independent Contractor
At SGF Contracting, we pride ourselves on the relationships that we develop with all of our independent contractors. They are a very important part of our sucess. We strive to recruit, recognize, and retain the best contractors in our industry.
To meet the ever increasing demands of the of our Clients, SGF Contracting is constantly sourcing qualified and experienced Independent Contractors. Amongst other requirements, all vendors must be insured with $1,000,000 General Liability and Workers compensation coverage as applicable. If you meet these minimum requirements, are ready to provide great service, and are prepared to provide excellent results, you are encouraged to apply!
Contractors may begin the recruiting process by filling out our application form located at : http://sgfcontracting.com/contractors/application/.
After the form has been submitted, potential new vendors can expect to experience the following process. Please be prepared with any information or documents to full fill these steps.
- Vendor Management Contact (pre-interview verification)
- Industry Knowledge/Experience
- State/County/City Coverage
- Volume Capacity
- Operational Capability (Capital, Equipment, Licensing)
- Application Packet Sent to Contractor for Review
- ACH (Direct Deposit) Authorization
- Insurance Certificates
- Sample Work Orders
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Background Check Release Form
- Signed and Dated Documentation Returned
- Background Check Performed
- Contractor Entered into SGF System
- Welcome Packet, Memos, and Introduction from SGF Vendor Management and Project Managers
If you are a qualified independent contractor and would like to partner with SGF, please review our coverage areas and then request an application package (complete form, send to email@example.com) and we will get back to you soon.